Today, digital signage is being used in a variety of applications and settings. Such as:
- Enhancing customer experience applications include the reduction of perceived wait time in restaurant waiting areas, restaurant lines, bank queues, etc. They are even used as recipe demonstrations in food stores.
- Advertising either related to the location the signage is in or just using the audience reach of the screens for general advertising.
- Brand building, in-store digital signage helps you build and promote your brand identity.
- Enhancing the environment, Using digital signage with interactive screens allows your company to keep your customer more engaged.
- Public information, news, weather and local information, such as fire exits and traveler information.
- Internal information, use digital signage for corporate messages, health & safety and news just to name a few examples.
- Influencing customer behavior, you can use digital signage to direct customers to different areas, increasing the dwell time on the store premises. Digital signage can also be used to influence customer purchasing to move that specific item you need to move.
At Menu Board Depot we offer several choices when it comes to your specific digital signage needs. Please feel free to contact us with your questions and we will provide you with satisfactory answers.
June 23, 2014